Monday, February 17, 2014

Infinity Ware Pile / Cargo Goods, and Port Improvements

I recently finished painting up the set of Ware Piles, or 'cargo goods', from Infinity. There are five resin pieces from the set, that comprise an assortment of barrels, crates and sacks.

Perfect for adding a bit of life, and cover, to the various settings where they are used.

Here's some pictures of them currently on the dock of my pirate game town set up...






I think they are a great set, and am considering ordering more... as they will no doubt also work for a great many periods including Lord of the Rings, and Empire of the Dead's Victorian setting... etc etc...

-----o0o-----

I also decided it was about time I added some flags to my port, and added a simple British flag of the period, to the port guard tower...


...and Governors Residence...


Note the absence of the red diagonal cross, as this flag would suit the period prior to the Unification with Ireland...more info here, where it is known as the 'The Kings Colours' or 'Great Union Flag', and dates from 1606 to 1707, coinciding with the Golden Age of Piracy...

Back to my Brig, and I have finally figured out how to do the rigging, just need a superglue with some fine tips... awaiting supply from local store...  stand by for more...

4 comments:

  1. The barrels, crates and sacks are painted well! I like it. It looks good.
    And the flaggs are also a good idea.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that ware piles are come from polish company Micro Art Studio not from infinity. They are dedicated to Wolsung SSG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be right, but I found them listed under 'Infinity' on the Slave to Painting website.

      Delete

Please feel free to comment on my blog. It is always nice to get feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...